Newshosting : une valeur sure avec logiciel de telechargement inclus

Poster une réponse 

So I just bought membership a couple of days ago

22-02-2021, 03:59 AM
So I just bought membership a couple of days ago
Hey guys - I understand RS3 gold there is a load of these type of threads, so I was able to answer them myself a while ago, but I frankly do not have a clue what is going on, what changes have happened, what's good/bad/nooby, etc.. . So good luck with that.

So I just bought membership a couple of days ago, persuaded by a friend and the Mad May thing, and once I really got on to some member's world I understood I didn't have a clue what to do. Since that time I have completed the mandatory farming functions, slayer missions, and hint scrolls - but now I'm really running out of stuff to do in the other three and a half months of the membership period.

So any hints on what could be a good idea to train, any minigames to try, or just anything that's fun/rewarding to do on RS members now. There are so much new armor and a couple of new weapons in general today, I don't know what is adequate for my level and also exactly what I need to use for slayer and standard combat things (80 Att, 83 Str, 75 Def, 81 HP). If you guys could indicate something that I could buy then that would be great; I have 50m cash but I'd rather not spend a lot of.

And lastly I'm searching for some abilities to train to 99 or just a higher level, however IDK what I can train without spending loads of money on for no return, what is sensible spending, etc.. My abilities should still be in my touch, if not then I will add asap.

If you would like to spend very little (under 10M), then a set of Barrows armor along with some nice peripheries (fury, though that is not necessarily the best) nevertheless give excellent bang for your dollar. However, there are a few really pleasant things which you should get. I am assuming you have not been here for a while. Most chaotic weapons would be the most powerful in their class. Bandos torso plate and tassets. Falling in cost, these are generally go-to items if you have got some OSRS Money cash. 12M for a single bit, 12M for another. They give a strength and prayer bonus.
Trouver tous les messages de cet utilisateur
Citer ce message dans une réponse
Poster une réponse 

Aller à :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)